MarvelFans - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MarvelFans > Topics

Subject: plz update
Replies: 5 Views: 1033

bastish 12/7/2006 - 3:38:08
Can someone please give me an update on xmen? *

mozzatop 6/29/2007 - 12:18:56
Don't know much about them at the moment. Storm married The Black Panther and left the mansion. T'Challa and Ororo are currently filling in for Reed and Sue Richards in the FF. I hear Gambit's joined Apocolypse as his new Death and Wolverine is also one of the Secret Avengers with Dr Strange, Luke Cage and Spiderman amongst others. There also seems to be Sentinals guarding the mansion. Dunno what that's about! *

alton23 2.10.07 - 02:46pm
the sentinals are guarding the x-men because mutants have gone endangured(endangured species: read it, its gud! ). *

alton23 2.10.07 - 02:50pm
Gambit an Sunfire both became smen of apocolypse and then left to join Sinister(Blood of Apocolypse). *

alton23 2.10.07 - 02:52pm
But if u want the biggest title of the year for Marvel then u must get X-MEN Messiah Complex in December...I cant wait AHHHHHH!!! *

wildhart 13.11.07 - 09:05am
Mystique was in the X-men but betrayed them to join Sinister, Prof X left the Xmen the came bk but Cyclops says he isnt welcome, Jean Grey is still dead, Magneto is alive again and lost his powers although it would appear hes about to get em bk, Cables dead Cyclops has another bro called Vulcan and you have to buy the Messiah Complex 1-shot

* MarvelFans Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MarvelFans

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search